Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
These pages, the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the online reservations service provided on these pages and through the website (Cathyscabinspigeonforge.com) are operated and provided by Cathy’s Cabins. (“Cathy’s Cabins”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and are provided for you subjected to the terms and conditions set out below.
- I (We), the undersigned, renting a cabin in Pigeon Forge for vacation or recreation purposes, agree to the following.
- I (We) are responsible for full payment for the entire rental period: a deposit being paid with the return of this Agreement.
- The reservation is not confirmed until the Rental Agreement has been returned and the Deposit cleared.
- Failure to make payments when due will result in cancellation of this Agreement.
- If I (We) cancel our reservation after it has been confirmed, Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 7 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. No credit will be given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason. No cancellations due to weather other than heavy snowfall in Sevier County, Tennessee. No refund until 14 days after receipt of checks or bank drafts.
- If I (We) do not personally inspect the premises prior to signing this Agreement, I (We) agree to accept the rental property upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed on the Rental Websites. In Addition, I (we) agree that we will not be entitled to a refund of rent money, nor relocation to another property, and will have no claim or recourse against the Owner, the Owners agent, etc.
- I (We), our guests and visitors, agree to not smoke in the cabin. Also that there will be no loud or large parties in the cabin or on the premise. That all listed previously will maintain the premises in good order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to the neighbors.
- I (we) our guests and visitors, agree that any illegal drug use on the property, or any disturbance, annoyance, endanger, or inconvenience of the neighbors; or use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violate any law or ordinance or commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises will immediately terminate our occupancy and rental agreement of these premises.
- Owner or Owner’s Agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and with 24 hours notice, for normal maintenance.
- Occupancy of RV campers and /or tents on the premises or parking lot is forbidden. Trailers and RV’s must be stored in the Shagbark Community Center parking lot by the Office.
- Pets are allowed on the premises with prior permission.
- I (we) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and /or loss to the premises, except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualties (deemed by Managers of Property) which may result from Occupancy. I (we) agree that all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, household contents, etc., other equipment and fixtures will be in the same condition as at the beginning of our stay, or may put in during the term of the lease, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
- The property will be left in the same good and habitable condition. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the owners within one (1) hour of Occupancy. I understand the property will be inspected prior to my (our) inhabitants and when I/ We depart. Otherwise, I (we) agree that repair costs for any damages may be posted to my (our) credit card, or, if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the money due for the full cost of replacement/ repair.
- I (we) acknowledge any loss and /or damage to the Cabin/ Property will result in a charge for replacement value to my (our) credit card, or if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the money due. I (we) agree to hold Owner/Agent harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by me (we) guests or invitees. Also from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the apartment or premises.
- The Owner shall provide utilities, furniture and fixtures, linens, bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, beach towels, paper towels, dishwasher and dish soap, hand soap, toilet paper, laundry soap and softener sheets.
- Prior to vacating the Cabin, Tenant is responsible to remove all trash and recyclables to the trash bin provided, ensure all dishes and cookware are clean and return any furniture that was moved to its original position. Beds may be “stripped” with the sheets and pillowcases placed on top the beds, and used towels should be “piled” in the bathtubs or showers when you vacate the cabin.
- Owner/Agent shall not be liable to Tenant, Tenant’s guests, licensees, invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Tenant shall hold Owner/Agent harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, parking lot, pool or community and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guess, licensees or invitees.
- We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment if it is found. We will inform you of the shipping cost and you will be asked to cover the expense.
- Guidelines for HOT TUB use:
- USE OF HOT TUB IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOT TUB USE.
- Children should not use the HOT TUB without parental supervision!!
- Pregnant women should not use the HOT TUB!
- Remove CONTACTS before the HOT TUB Use!
- Never use the HOT TUB alone!
- DO NOT WALK, SIT or LAY on HOT TUB Cover. The replacement cost is $350.00 and the damage cost will be billed to you.
- DO NOT USE soap, Bubble Bath or Oil of any kind in Hot Tub.
- If you have sensitive skin, DO NOT USE HOT TUB.
- NO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES WITHIN 3 FEET OF THE HOT TUB!!
- DO NOT enter the HOT TUB with glass, food or under the influence of alcohol.
- No DIVING or ROUGH HOUSING in HOT TUB.
- We highly recommend you SHOWER after using the hot tub to remove sanitizer from your skin. We can not be responsible for any medical conditions incurred as a result of the use of the HOT TUB. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Be aware that tampering with HOT TUB controls may cause electrical shock or disruption of service!
- This Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for the Tenant’s use only. No changes to, or changing of locks of the Cabin/ premises are permitted.
- Force Majeure. There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.